Starting a Youtube channel is the simplest way of all and needs no investment.
Felix Kjellberg, the owner of PewDiePie (a YouTube account), has earned 12 million dollars in 2017 from running a single YouTube channel.
You too can see such success if you capitalize on the opportunity that YouTube provides us currently.
Time Required For Starting A YouTube Channel
For example, if you love gadgets, you can create a gadget reviews channel where you review latest gadgets and help people to decide whether it’s a right choice for them.
2. Select a theme in which you are really interested. Analyze other videos related to your topic, see how many views those videos get.
It will help you to get an overview of how many people are interested in your theme.
3. Generally, more the views more beneficial the theme is. As more people are searching for it.
4. Check out if there’s any concept missing in the currently existing videos related to your theme.
You can cover these concepts in your videos to fetch more views.
5. Give your best to engage with your audience. Study the comments you get on your videos, learn the hidden expectations that your audience has from you.
6. Try to find out what they like about your videos and what they don’t. Study which videos get the highest retention rate and find the reasons behind them.
7. Spy on your competitors and try to model the things that are working for them. But never try to copy them, always maintain your uniqueness.
8. Always try to improvise each new video from the last one.
So when you look at your first videos after few years, you should think aww how bad I was earlier.
That’s a good sign; it shows that you’ve improved.
9. Experiment, experiment, and experiment. Never fear to try something new and see how it works.
Experiments are the only way where you can find new and exciting stuff which can catapult you way ahead of your competitors.
10. Finally, try to collaborate with other YouTuber’s who are doing similar work.
Learn their strategies and mindset. Working together can do wonders for your channel.
11. Have fun. Do the things that you love and enjoy your life.
How To Monetize
Always remember that, MARKETING is a very important part of youtbing! So, Try to do your best in marketing because without marketing or advertising your channel you cannot prosper or earn money.
BTW, If you want to hire any digital marketer for advertising your youtube channel then, you can call me! 😉
I’ve been doing digital marketing, organic traffic boosting, SEO, SEM, SMM and Different types of marketing methods since 2012. So, you can always lay on me!
And That’s all!
Surely coming soon with next Earning Method! Share, Like and Follow me! 😍😎